1. Skip anything with a child star on the cover.
2. Borrow a handful of those little white pills from a truck driver or college student.
3. Read two at a time. (This is perfectly acceptable as long as they are in different genres so there's no chance of confusion).
4. Wait for the movie. If there isn't a movie, it probably shouldn't be on the list anyhow.
5. Automatically recommend any book that is savaged by Kirkus. Odds are, it's good.
Back to TEACHERS AND LIBRARIANS
Back to HOME<! end of footer>